Marketing Director and Creative Designer with 10 years of experience. Innovative and out of box creative ideas. Each work that I have created is...view Profile
An entrepreneurial spirited individual, Out-of-the-Box thinker, and creative consultative professional with Foreign Languages- Branches: Germanistik/ German Language Degree. Extensive exposure to different...view Profile
Alida is fresh and very professional. She is our Customer Relationship Manager for Germany....view Profile
Ani Koxhaku is a senior PR and marketing professional specialising in PR and digital/social media. He is currently working for an international...view Profile
Powerful and effective cooperation lasting for years!
The work we produce is the culmination of bright ideas, sound insight and impeccable delivery.
We help lifestyle inspired companies engage consumers and communicate brand culture. We use strategy and design to connect brands and people through the things they love… products, services and experiences that support their lifestyle and matter in culture.
We specialize in graphic & web design, editing and creating video and animations. We’ve earned a reputation for doing great work across multiple categories. Our work is driven by our mission and our mission is this… we want to build brands people love.
A strong web presence and consistent, measurable marketing strategies.
Design That Works
Your brand needs a website that works and that’s what we build. We build websites that function well, look great and you can update with the greatest of ease.
Strategies That Work
Your brand’s marketing strategy will help define your brand. Whether you market through print, web or other media type, getting help planning a strategy that works is key to your success.
User Experience Design
Our design process is persona-driven--taking user experience to heart. We employ analytics, personas, testing, and iteration to optimize design for engagement.
How it works
- The Design Process This design process identifies discrete stages, form a framework for creating visual communications in response to a brief. Underpinning the design process is ongoing analysis, reflection and evaluation requiring creative, critical and reflective thinking, referred to as design thinking.
- Development of the brief Identifying the client, their communication need/s, the purpose of the visual communication, the target audience, the context of the visual communication and any constraints that affect the nature of the solution.
- Research Collecting ideas, information and resources relevant to the brief for inspiration,investigation, analysis and interpretation. Students can use observational freehand drawing methods to represent the form, materials and textures of existing objects and/or spaces when recording these investigations.
- Generation of ideas Exploring a variety of design ideas that draw on the research and are appropriate to the brief. Imaginative ideas can be quickly drawn using visualization drawing methods. Visualization drawing can represent objects in 2D & 3D.
- Development of concepts Selecting the preferred ideas and applying a range of methods, materials, media, design elements, design principles and presentation formats to create 2D & 3D visual communications that address the brief. Both visualization and presentation drawing methods are relevant to this stage.
- Refinement and presentations Modifying visual communications in response to feedback and evaluation against the brief. At the end presenting visual communications that satisfy the brief. We will continue to follow up and evaluate your marketing needs.